[Sca-cooks] Jello was Tofurky Report

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:20:26 PST 2001

We shelled lots of pecans and boiled chestnuts on Thanksgiving.  The
chestnuts went into the stuffing along with lots of other things including
oysters.  The pecans didn't get made into a pie that day though.  Chirharts
incredible hunkin pumpkin pie did get made and pictures will be along in a
day or two.

Saturday a few of us went to a chinese all you can eat place and I could not
resist playing with my food and entertained folks with my special version of
seafood hula.  I inserted shrimp, tail first, into cubes of green jello and
did the jiggler!  It was a hoot.
Olwen, child at heart