[Sca-cooks] Changing thread title (was Thanskgiving)

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Nov 27 15:24:46 PST 2001

Ok folks, I just was informed that a lot of interesting stuff was happening
on the Thanksgiving thread, but that has nothing to do with the original
posts...
As it happens, when a thread goes on and on and on and gets so far away
from the original post, I tend to stop reading it.
Folks, this is NOT a difficult thing.  When you're getting far from a post,
CHANGE THE TOPIC.  Yikes, not the first time we make this request. <grumble
grumble>

Papa Gunthar, sorry to usurp your position for this brief moment, this pet
peeve of mine really got me boiled over :-}

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout