[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Request

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 10:03:00 PST 2001

Welcome Marcellina!

I am curious about the book you quote, I am not familiar with that one.  Can you tell is the bibliographical information about the book, when it was written, all that good stuff?  The more documentation we have about mmmmmm-marzipan, the better!  The only thing that worries me about all this marzipan-mania is that we are all so darned easy to poison.  Remember what else is
almond-flavored?

Best wishes,
Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
Sable Fret Pursuivant, Barony of Altavia, Caid
selene at earthlink.net