[Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 1 21:25:49 PST 2001

Don't know...never noticed any graininess.  Of course, I'm usually
dumping in odd bits of cheese, including cheap parmesan (yes, gang, the
stuff out of the can--there've been several times in my life when that's
all I could afford, and I developed a taste for it), and that's got kind
of a grainy texture itself.  Mac and cheese is also not something I make
very often, so it may be that I'm just not remembering it correctly. <g>
--Maire