[Sca-cooks] Re: History of Japanese Food

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Nov 2 06:44:59 PST 2001

Just for grins and giggles, I just tried AddAll.com to see what I could find there.  According to their search,  a bunch of stores have it including Amazon and Barnes and Noble.  I didn't try ordering it as I can't afford to right now, but it appears to be the
correct book...written by Naomichi Ishige, published by Kegan Paul...the cheapest price was 79.20 from the BooksAMillion club.  They say to allow 3 - 5 weeks for shipping.  They show a February 2000 publication date.

Whaddya think...maybe the distributor is pulling your leg?

Kiri