[Sca-cooks] Re: herbal question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Nov 2 06:51:11 PST 2001

Actually, when you mix up wasabi from the powder that you usually purchase, you
use water or, if you want it hotter, rice vinegar.  Then you let it age a bit
which, unlike other mustards, tends to make it even hotter.  Usually, when eating
it with sushi, you mix wasabi in with a little soy to dip the sushi in.  I think
that's what they're talking about....

Kiri