[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Pennsic Marzipan class

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 06:56:41 PST 2001

Oh cripes.  Why aren't you still sick in bed instead of interferring here.
Besides, I wouldn't know what to do.  Make it from scratch?  I don't think
so at Pennsic.  Play with it?  Heck, anybody can play with it (the marzipan
'Lainie keep it clean).  I don't know that there is all that much I could
teach such talented folks that are on this list.  How to make marzipan
capers?  Well.  If anyone really really wants to play with marzipan at
Pennsic next year, come down to my Master's camp and I shall drag some out
and we can play.  This year I took down about 20 lbs. and brought home a
bunch so I should have more than enough.
Olwen who is not gifted as a teacher