[Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Nov 2 08:42:18 PST 2001

I put some dry mustard in mine, when I make mac-n-cheese. Or I augment it
(bits of pepperoni, diced onions, diced bell peppers, and a touch of
garlic, sauteed together and mixed in at the end, is my favorite). You
might also want to use a more strongly-flavored cheese. My husband is
partial to sharp cheddar, for instance.

Although once when I was ill, he made mac-n-cheese for himself with the
only available cheese in the house--mozzerella. He said it was "a bit
stringy."

Margaret FitzWilliam