[Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 14:30:52 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/1/2001 11:48:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> Brangwayna's recipe is pretty much period!

Yeah, I know.  The only parts I haven't seen in a period recipe are the
nonstick spray and the milk.  Well, and the fact that I use cheddar, which is
debatable as to whether it's period.  Can't document it any further back than
my grandmother though, and that only takes us back to the 19th century ( I
learned it from my mom, who was born in, I believe, 1927, and I think her mom
was born right around the turn of the century.  I assume, but do not know for
sure, that my grandmother learned it from her mom.)

Brangwayna