[Sca-cooks] blue mOon

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 14:50:50 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/1/01 9:43:35 AM Central Standard Time,
melcnewt at netins.net writes:

<< The official Blue Moon will be on November 30th as the Full moon happened
 technically on November 1 just past Midnite.   Also the Blue Moon is the 4th
 full moon in a three month period or the 13th in a lunar year.

Well, actually here in the Midwest, the full moon occured at 11:42 p.m. on
the 31 of Oct. A Blue Moon is when the moon is full twice in the same
calendar month.

This year was especially significant as the last Blue Moon was 75 years ago,
and the next will occur in the year 2202. The non-Christos were pretty darn
happy where I live.

OFC: red meat. Granted I can't eat it rare, but I get cravings for a LOT of
red meat right around the full moon.

Question: I currently have a lymph gland that is extremely swollen on one
side, but not both. Is there something anyone can recommend to take the
swelling down? I'm doing the orange juice and I can't gargle with salt water(
makes me heave) So, any recommendations? I can't sleep, though the Nyquill
helped a bit. Next try... Rum, straight, no chaser.

A very sick Finnebhir...

Oh and Olwen,... I haven't said anything recently because I haven't had
anything to say... Your speculations are groundless....

And Sock it to Him! Go ahead and retatilate against Master A to your hearts
content!!