[Sca-cooks] blue mOon

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Nov 2 15:07:27 PST 2001

Druighad at aol.com wrote:

> Question: I currently have a lymph gland that is extremely swollen on one
> side, but not both. Is there something anyone can recommend to take the
> swelling down? I'm doing the orange juice and I can't gargle with salt water(
> makes me heave) So, any recommendations? I can't sleep, though the Nyquill
> helped a bit. Next try... Rum, straight, no chaser.
>
> A very sick Finnebhir...

Dearie, listen to Auntie now... high thee to a doctor! There is a chance
you have a random case of the mumps- and even if not, your lymph glads
are the warning flags in the immune system- like the canary in the mine,
if something is wrong with them, pay heed! If you can't sleep because of
it, something is wrong! go to a doctor! So says Auntie 'Lainie!

Auntie 'Lainie Speaks! Grown men tremble!