[Sca-cooks] Lochac November Coronet, and nothing about baseball

Peter Ryan prism at primus.com.au
Mon Nov 5 06:08:51 PST 2001

And I note that Steve Waugh had a handy knock in a grade game for Bankstown
on the weekend. Not a shabby recovery from the DVT. That should get the
Kiwis worried for the upcoming Test.

And, in a non-eclectic sports mode, for those interested, Lord Gawain
Tristram will be the last Prince of Lochac after the November Coronet
Tourney held in the Barony of Stormhold on Saturday. The food for the event
was feastocratted by Mistress Nicolette Dufay OP. All the food was High
Medieval German, served in vast quantities and delicious. The highlights
were the Pagan Pie, and the berry pies (to this correspondent, at least). As
always, all the recipes were from period sources, and many redacted by Her
Excellency, Nicolette. The small kitchen, with the oven incapable of
generating greater than 150C, produced 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and a full
dinner feast for 150 on a budget of $8/head. If any want to know the
recipes/menus etc, I am sure I can convince Nicolette, who is household, to
get them to me to post here.

Gwynfor Lwyd OP, OLM, AA, PsC, OST etc
Canton of Krae Glas, Barony of Stormhold,
Principality of Lochac, West Kingdom