food fights was Re: The old Test. was Re: [Sca-cooks] Boiled Eggs

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:50:29 PST 2001

--- Mercy Neumark <mneumark at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Woo-hoo!  Do we know how to PARTY or what!?! So, I
> guess we need a clean up
> crew for the Rock...just in case. ;)
>
> --Artemesia "I've got the mashed potato as amo"
> Serena

ARTEMESIA SERENA! YOU PUT DOWN THAT FOOD RIGHT NOW!
YOU ARE IN BIIIIIG TROUBLE!  Your Papa and I are very
disappointed in you!  I want you to stand in the
corner and think about the sin of wasting food and of
the poor starving children in China, who do not have
all the blessings that you have.

Sheeeze!  Apprentices are so much trouble!

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.