[Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange reminder

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 7 06:48:55 PST 2001

It was one of in depth news reports from one of the cable news stations, CNN
or MSNBC, etc.  I caught by accident while channel surfing.  The major
contractor for the project is the same company that currently sells food
irridating equipment.  The primary difference is the scale of the equipment.

I can understand damage to electronic components (HERF and EMP damage are a
real threat) and the irridation of metal can create some very tricky
isotopes.  But damage paper?  One of the reasons mail irridation is being
discussed is because it doesn't damage paper.  If you can get the specifics,
I'd like to know.

Bear