food fights was Re: The old Test. was Re: [Sca-cooks] Boiled Eggs

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:18:30 PST 2001

>--Artemesia "I've got the mashed potato as amo"
>Serena

ARTEMESIA SERENA! YOU PUT DOWN THAT FOOD RIGHT NOW!
YOU ARE IN BIIIIIG TROUBLE!  Your Papa and I are very
disappointed in you!  I want you to stand in the
corner and think about the sin of wasting food and of
the poor starving children in China, who do not have
all the blessings that you have.

Sheeeze!  Apprentices are so much trouble!>>

But momma!  It wasn't me!  It was ::pointing wildly with clean hand at
whomever is hiding under the rock::.  I'm innocent I tell ya!  ::flutter
eyelashes innocently::  I'm VERY impressionable as you know (I do a pretty
darn good Britney imiation m'self (I'm ashamed to admit).  "Oooh, baby,
baby, how was I supposed to know..."

I'm just trying to keep you on your toes, Mistress Huette! Isn't that what
an apprentice is supposed to do? ;)

-- Artemesia "Oops I did it Again" Serena