food fights was Re: The old Test. was Re: [Sca-cooks] Boiled Eggs

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:19:23 PST 2001

>I'm VERY impressionable as you know (I do a pretty
>darn good Britney imiation m'self (I'm ashamed to admit).  "Oooh, >baby,
>baby, how was I supposed to know..."

I think me and Artemesia need to bring a new order into the SCA: OBSI:Order
of Britney Spears Intimidators. Of course girl, Hit me Baby One More Time is
MYYYY song. You can have Oops, I did it again :)>>

Misha
Question:Can you increase your cup size by eating fried foods? (Hey, its
food
content)>

I think there is enough of Britney (and fried food) to go around so we can
share.  And we will make them all JEALOUS!  Jealous I tell you, of our
Britney-ness.  And our taste in clothes!  Our perky-ness!  Our flake hair!
And we shall take over the world!!  bwah-ha-ha!

Or not.  ;)

Btw, what cup size are we talking about here? (In a matter of speaking, this
is food content too...sort of)  >blush<

--Artemesia "I'm-not-that-inn-o-cent..." Serena (but don't let it get out!
I can trust the 100+ cooks here...they would NEVER gossip.  Nope nope NOPE!)
;)