food fights was Re: The old Test. was Re: [Sca-cooks] Boiled Eggs

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 7 14:56:34 PST 2001

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> --
> In a message dated 11/7/01 11:24:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> mneumark at hotmail.com writes:
>

>>I'm VERY impressionable as you know (I do a pretty
>>darn good Britney imiation m'self (I'm ashamed to admit).  "Oooh, baby,
>>baby, how was I supposed to know..."
>>

> I think me and Artemesia need to bring a new order into the SCA: OBSI:Order
> of Britney Spears Intimidators. Of course girl, Hit me Baby One More Time is
> MYYYY song. You can have Oops, I did it again :)
>
> Misha
> Question:Can you increase your cup size by eating fried foods? (Hey, its food
> content)

You know, I've argued ad infinitum about cuskynoles, I've castigated Mario Nebbitts, I've gone on at length about Twinkies, Spam, A.A. Milne, The Bronx Beelzebubs, and a million other topics, but I think in more than five years of continuous list membership, this is the most bizarre topic this list has strayed onto...

And I should know.

Adamantius

--
Phil & Susan Troy