food fights was Re: The old Test. was Re: [Sca-cooks] Boiled Eggs

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:56:48 PST 2001

>After all, I am a seneschal too (so isn't everything my fault
>automatically?).
>
>--Arte the instigator

<<Of course <big evil grin>
--Maire, seneschal for a group _in_ Artemisia (the kingdom,
gutter-brains, the kingdom ;-P)>>

::Wide eyed::  Wow, for a second there I started to worry there about having
a kingdom in a place where it MIGHT not be very lady like.  ::blink blink::

Is that where "I have a party in my pants are you're invited" comes from?
If so, bring the chips (salty goodness), Salsa and Selene bring her lovely
scottish eggs (food content)!  Woo-hoo!

--Arte the walking Party!

P.S.  Hi mom!  Man, do I make her PROUD or what?  (What comes to mind.)