[Sca-cooks] Re:Brit Spears Re: food fights Re: The old test.re boiled Eggs

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 10:55:29 PST 2001

I don't think anyone is objecting to strengthening exercises for the pecs.
My mom, who needed them, raised me to do them, as such. But there was a
theory which still turns up every so often, that these actually increased
cup size, which they don't. So that's the idea that still springs to mind
for most women, who remember hearing that in high school...

 There is also just something a little odd about the sound of "stronger
breasts" which I know is not what was said, but...

I agree, this is an odd discussion...

Anne

Strengthen?
> >Like boobs of steel or some such thing like that?  "Beware, all fighters
in
> >my path for I have boobs that will crush you!  Shriek in fear!  Quake in
> >your boot!  You...hey, why are all you suddenly coming towards me?
Uh-oh.