[Sca-cooks] Calling dibs! Re: food fights was Re: The old Test. was

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:52:16 PST 2001

>I think me and Artemesia need to bring a new order
>into the SCA: OBSI:Order
>of Britney Spears Intimidators. Of course girl, Hit
>me Baby One More Time is
>MYYYY song. You can have Oops, I did it again :)>>

<<Dibs on the Pepsi contract!!

(heh... Britney riff and obligatory food refrence all
in one go. top that!!)>>

Oh, if you're going to be that way, you also get Bob Dole!  (Bob Dole is
sort of food content, isn't he?  Dole pinneapples! Yeah!  That's what I
ment!)

Free Pepsi at Heather's House!  Woo-hoo!

--Artemesia "Pop Queen" Serena