[Sca-cooks] Period Breakfasts

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Fri Nov 9 05:57:49 PST 2001

Christina Nevin <cnevin at caci.co.uk> [2001.11.09] wrote:
> > >         I'm confused .. which event?
> > I might have been the confused one; didn't this whole thread start with
> > the breakfast at the Drachenwald coronation in Wales?
> > UlfR
>
> Erm yes, but it hasn't happened yet. 4 - 6th January.

I did not have the time available (in the future, when the event
will take place) too send in my booking in time to get a place (thus the
past tense).

UlfR
 Alternatively I did a thinko and used the past tense when the future
 one would have been more correct.

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
Or are you referring to the drooling herds of unwashed sheeplike members
of the public out there?  Those are not people.  Those are targets.
		-- Carl Jacobs.