[Sca-cooks] Honey butter

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 11:27:12 PST 2001

Well it may not be period, and I dont know how it would have come into the sca, but my family has used it at least as far back as my great great grandmother, who was english.

It may not be documentably period, and so cant be served at feasts as period, but my gut feeling is that it probably was used.

Ilia