[Sca-cooks] spices question

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:26:08 PST 2001

.

So here's my question.  If you were to win one of
those prizes, what spices would you like to find in
the basket?  As it's a dessert contest I've had a
couple of people suggest that they should be baking
related but I'm not sure I want to limit myself to
this yet.  I'm also planning on putting into each
basket a pamplet with a couple of recipes for each of
the spices in the basket and some urls for websites
and names of books for further research.

Orlaith --how do I get myself into these things?

   Being mostly new to all this as well
the spices I would like to see would be:
1) Long Pepper
2) Grains of Paradise
3) Cubebs
   the pamphlet idea is a good one also !