[Sca-cooks] Re: Dad Food

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 9 17:14:10 PST 2001

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:>
> Any good father-offspring relationship has special food moments, yesno?  Just
> a taste of a rarely-eaten treat can bring back happy memories if you have any
> happy memories at all. > Selene, Caid

My mom was an RN and worked nights 11-7am for years.
So my dad made breakfast... which ranged from things
like dried beef gravy on toast to cereals to oatmeal
to eggs and bacon or sausage. He also let us eat
things like pizza or my brother could eat bologna
on bread for breakfast. I settled on Campbells
Chicken Noodle Soup and ate that for years which is
also what my son eats about twice a week for breakfast
now.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis