[Sca-cooks] Peanuts!

kattratt kattratt at home.com
Fri Nov 9 18:42:45 PST 2001

Yeppers they only crunch slightly if they are under cooked or "Rare"
Kinda like Soy Beans. (I tried and laughed at MY spelling of it so I
want attempt it.)
Edimame? anyways ...
The Saltiness is a taste type of thing.  I have even had Cajun syle
which was Quite tasty.  Next time I  am at the inlaws I will snag some
extra and send them your way.
Nichola