[Sca-cooks] Re: Julia

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Nov 10 18:54:28 PST 2001

I always thought that she deserved a great deal of respect for
giving her papers to the culinary collections at the Arthur and
Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
plus funding for that collection.  Nearly 13,000
books on cookery and household management are in the Julia Child
Research Area.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis