[Sca-cooks] American vs. English muffins

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Mon Nov 12 07:28:38 PST 2001

There is a Thomas' English Muffin "factory" next to our office building.  I
once left work behind a garbage truck full of the "rejects".  It was so
funny to see a garbage truck FULL of smushed muffins.  Normally, the smell
is quite nice, but on days when they clean, all I can smell outside work is
burnt muffins.  Bleck.
Wrynne