[Sca-cooks] TURKEY GRAVY

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 13 09:28:36 PST 2001

Let me mention the words: Practice before
hand. Some can make gravy and some can't.
Those who can't should buy a little packet
or maybe two little packets of Knorr in case
they too find out that on this major day it
just won't make gravy. (I find that mixing a
package of knorr Hunter gravy with a turkey
or brown gravy packet works fine.)
We often don't have drippings because I have
been smoking the bird in the driveway or porch
in the smoker. No drippings...Also I tend to
put all the drippings in the noodles.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway