[Sca-cooks] Wondra Flour

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 13 18:39:24 PST 2001

I _think_ it's just a very fine wheat flour--perhaps with more of the
bran removed or something.  It comes in a little shaker can (kinda like
cheap parmesan cheese).  It's noted for not forming lumps when added to
soups, stews, sauces, etc.  I don't believe it has any additives in it.
I know this much only because I once lived with a guy who swore by the
stuff, although I've never used it (so I'm hazy on the particulars).
--Maire