[SCA-Cooks] Medieval cooking for non-cooks

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:55:29 PST 2001

<<No problem.  I'll clean up a few and email them to you separately.  Any
preference as to ingredients?  I have meat dishes, vegetables, starches, and
a few desserts.  Most are the kind of things that pack well, for potlucks
and camping and such, or are easily cooked onsite.>>

Morgan,

Would you please email these files too?  I'm not sure if you were going to
post them to this list or privately, but I'd really like to start a file in
my local baronial yahoogroups for others to use for handiness.

Thanks!

--Artemesia