[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef American

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 10:57:19 PST 2001

I'm taping it because it premiere the same night as "Harry Potter."  I'm off to the movies with a group of old
college chums and newer friends as well, will watch ICUSA over the weekend.  The hardline IC fans are all up in
arms and the reviews I've seen so far have not been complimentary.  If you want spoilers, check out Iron Steph's
exhaustive IC info site <www.ironchef.com>

Happy to be here,

Selene, Caid
Iron Chef Altavia