[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef American

ekoogler at chesapeake.net ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Nov 14 11:22:51 PST 2001

Sorry about that...I was actually talking to Muirghen as he lives near
me...you're unfortunately a bit far away for me to borrow your tape!!  But
thanks anyway!!!!!!

Kiri

> I'm taping it because it premiere the same night as "Harry Potter."  I'm off
to the movies
with a group of old
> college chums and newer friends as well, will watch ICUSA over the weekend.
The hardline
IC fans are all up in
> arms and the reviews I've seen so far have not been complimentary.  If you
want spoilers,
check out Iron Steph's
> exhaustive IC info site <www.ironchef.com>
>
> Happy to be here,
>
> Selene, Caid
> Iron Chef Altavia
>
> Elaine Koogler wrote:
>
> > Can you tape it?  We don't get the channel it's going to broadcast on.
> >
> > Kiri
> >
> > Hank wrote:
> >
> > > This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> > > --
> > > [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
rapier like wits,
next Friday is the day.