[Sca-cooks] Wondra Flour

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 12:46:24 PST 2001

I once saw a cooking show with the lady who wrote the
pie and pastry bible as a guest.  She said that if you
use it in place of regular flour when rolling out your
pie dough the dough picks up less of it.  I tried it
when I was doing novice tourney.  Since I haven't
played that much with pies I can't say if it was
better or worse then using regular flour but it seemed
to work well.  I can get it around here in boxes,
right next to the cake flour.

Orlaith