[Sca-cooks] recipe redaction

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Wed Nov 14 16:51:59 PST 2001

>Of course you gotta toss in a good annotated up-to-date bibliography
>to keep people like me happy....but... no matter

Well, a lot of what I'm writing is from experience and talking to people.
In terms of the bib itself, though, I have big problems with people not
making an attempt to use period sources. I have my bibliography at hand
here. Though it's sort of a kludged mix of styles (eg. APA, MLA, Chicago)
it is complete. It's just not annotated yet.

In terms of an annotation, if you were looking at the sources, what would
you like to see? That is, specifically what kind of information would make
the bibliography most useful to you? Do your needs change based on
knowing that the bibliography would be used in a beginning redaction class?

Your feedback would be very useful in this. Mostly for my curiosity, but
also in the event I decide to submit it. (Shhh...don't tell the CA editor or
my laurel. The former might wait expectantly and the later will start
sewing lead curtain weights into my sleeves to cure my case of helium
hand.) It's all theory at this point, anyway, right? :-D

Iasmin