[Sca-cooks] TURKEY GRAVY

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Wed Nov 14 19:58:49 PST 2001

>Fish! Who said anything about fish? At Thanksgiving? EEYYUW! The idea is
>truly heretical, like that cornbread stuff that Seumas wants to put into
>the turkey! Get me a crucifix!

Hey! There's nothing wrong with a bit of smoked-salmon-on-cream-cheese-on-
crackers as an appetizer, for those pre-Dinner Big Family Gatherings! You know,
to take the edge off the hunger, so you can enjoy overdoing the turkey and
all!

(But then, what do I know? I've been known to enjoy sushi and sashimi, and
caviar mixed with cream cheese, and even pickled herring. Lutefisk, however,
is a Poison To Dump Down the Drain. . .)

Alban