[Sca-cooks] question OT/OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Nov 15 18:20:34 PST 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Which cloak, Lainie? And the Norman clothes sound interesting.....
> I'm cutting out sleeves for an ItalianRen tonight, and having Chicken
> with Pomegranate Sauce for dinner (yummm.....)
> Maire

> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> > Don't want to hear it. I'm working on the... cloak today (see- the
> > obscentities are omitted!) and this evening teaching 12th c Norman
> > clothes- research and documentation as well as construction. I might get
> > a chance to eat dinner... (OFC)

*Sigh* _The_ Cloak- the Principality cloak- teh Prince's cloak was
stolen last spring, asn since I made the first pair, I'm making a
replacement. But I'm having a good deal of trouble remembering how it
went together, and problems with the materials, and other assirted
irritating problems. Massive amounts of applique work- I used Roger of
Siciliy's coronation cloak for the inspiration. Shoulda used Superman's-
it would have been much easier.

And a local pel is coming over for help with the Norman stuff. And maybe
Jr Student, if he gets his rear in gear. I'm not holding my breath.

James will be up for a bit this weekend though- he has a fire exam on
Sunday...

'Lainie