[Sca-cooks] question OT/OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 15 17:55:58 PST 2001

Which cloak, Lainie? And the Norman clothes sound interesting.....
I'm cutting out sleeves for an ItalianRen tonight, and having Chicken
with Pomegranate Sauce for dinner (yummm.....)
Maire
More OFC--does anyone know of any recipes in "our" corpus that specify
the use of _black_ mustard seed? I picked some up in Seattle during
KWAS....