[Sca-cooks] Almost final count on Cookie Exchange

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Thu Nov 15 20:52:04 PST 2001

Hi!  I'm glad you figured out all the messages.  Let me tell you, *I*
got confused when I saw Iasmin's e-mail!  I'm surprised more people
weren't.  But, I'm glad we all got it sorted out.  I was torn about
breaking the list into two groups, but decided that that could make
things really difficult unless we got really amazingly high.  Well, I
guess we don't all need a ton of each cookie.  Variety will definately
be the key word :)

-Magdalena