[Sca-cooks] Suggestions anyone?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 15 21:36:36 PST 2001

Oooh...I don't know from 15th century Italian, but I _do_ have all those
marvelous notes from my KWAS class on _14th_ century Italian.....<g>
They're hidden in a file in a pile somewhere, but I can dig them out if
you're interested.....
--Maire, now trying to figure out what kind of cookies to make for the
cookie exchange.....