[Sca-cooks] 15th C. Florence was Suggestions anyone?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 15 07:51:10 PST 2001

Take a look at: Carole Lambert's Du Manuscrit a la Table.
which was published in Montreal in 1992. It has the following
essay in it:
Grieco, Allen J. "From the Cookbook to the Table:
A Florentine Table and Italian Recipes of the Fourteenth
and Fifteenth Centuries." pages 29-38. It has a number of
footnotes that may prove helpful.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway