[Sca-cooks] OT Rudolph an icon???

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Nov 16 08:13:44 PST 2001

Ted Eisenstein wrote:

> >> Ever seen what they do to a car?

> At least you can sometimes salvage whatever parts of the deer didn't hit the car.
> (A bunch of Standing Stones (my shire) people were coming back from an event
> in a 3-car caravan. Front car hit deer. Deer now road kill. SCA guy pulls out
> Swiss Army knife, field dresses dead deer by headlights. They duct-tape deer
> to roof of car (that being the only place with enough room), and drive home.
> Deer provided quite a few meals. Try _that_ with a dead turkey!)

You can only do that in some states. In others, they make you turn it
over to Dept of Fish and Wildlife. Of course, if they never know...

If there's room in the trunk I think Balthazar has info on taking blood
out of the carpet ;-D

> Alban, in a very, very weird pre-holiday mood, looking forward to good turkey,
> good company, and the west coast's biggest bookstore. . .

You're coming to Portland!?! Powell's is to die for! And what are you
doing with the rest of the weekend?

'Lainie
who will be three hours south in Sutherlin on Thurs., but back in
Portland Friday, with Seumas in tow