[Sca-cooks] OT Rudolph an icon???

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Nov 16 10:34:39 PST 2001

Adamantius replied to Lainie with:
> Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> > Ever seen what they do to a car?
>
> Yep, I can attest to the damage they do when they run at those parked cars at 65 mph and up. Those kamikaze deer can ruin an entire front end, warp your frame, everything. Set up a cervine suicide hotline and make them all wear reflective orange vests, say I.
<<<

Oh? I hadn't realized they had deer in Central Park.

:-)
Stefan li Rous

(Deer are a big problem in suburbia here in central Texas. One
suburb was shooting them until a bunch of people made a bunch of
noise. Now they spend more tax money per deer capturing them and
shipping them down to Mexico. Where *they* can shoot them. )