[Sca-cooks] More than one To the Queen's Taste?

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 12:41:15 PST 2001

I think that there is more than one book by that title. I bought one (I think it was this title) and found that when it arrived it was not a book with period recipes, but a book with recipies I believe from the 19th century or so.

I'll see if I can find it and post who the author is. No guaranties....Im not sure what I did with it. :-/

Ilia