[Sca-cooks] More than one To the Queen's Taste?

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 11:54:57 PST 2001

I'm looking for a copy of To The Queen's Taste for a
12th night gift.  Looking in the used books websites I
found one that was listed as a cookbook but by Helen
Train Hilles.  Has anyone ever seen this book?  I have
Queen's Taste and don't remember ever seeing that name
on it anywhere.

Orlaith

15. To The Queen's Taste, a cookbook for moderns
helen train hilles
$10.45
Abebooks BOOK GALLERY  random house, 1950 Hard Cover.
revised edition. good/no dj, a little edgerubbing to
extremities, tiny stain spot to front cover, interior
clean and solid