[Sca-cooks] Candied orange peel?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 21:16:01 PST 2001

On 16 Nov 2001, at 16:46, johnna holloway wrote:

> The baker's catalogue carries it  plus the various zests.

Thank you for the information.  I had hoped it might be something
that one could find in larger supermarkets.  As I just wanted a
small quantity to experiment with a recipe, I decided to save time
and money by making my own.

(I don't want to jinx things by speaking prematurely, but I *may* be
cooking a feast for our proto-incipient canton.  More later.)

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net