[Sca-cooks] OT Rudolph an icon???

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Nov 18 11:14:26 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> The other part of the original message was Adamantius satirical comment
> about deer running into the cars at 65 MPH.  Is there *anywhere* on
> the Island of Manhatten that either the deer or the car could collide
> where one of them was going 65 MPH?
>
> Stefan
> (who found Manhatten only slightly less unusual than that deer
> probably did).

I'm not sure. Are there places in Manhattan with a 65 mile speed limit? Probably not, but again, this isn't something I've had reason to look into. Are there people who drive at 65, and is there the possibility of deer being there simultaneously? Most assuredly.

I STR there being a rather prolonged incident of coyote(s) running
around one of the Bronx highways, and of course, there have been all
kinds of animals that have escaped right onto highways such as the
Cross-Bronx Expressway (or was it the Major Deegan?) from the Bronx Zoo.

Shall we discuss the distance from my home to the nearest cattail, while we're at it?

Adamantius

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com