[Sca-cooks] soup

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Nov 20 11:02:29 PST 2001

So the Boy phoned me this morning saying that he wants to cook a real
dinner tonight (ie, not just pasta) and what do I want? We finally agreed
on some variety of quiche, some variety of green vegetable, and a soup,
preferably a brothy type of soup rather than a creamy type of soup.

So, the question I ask is this: anybody got any good ideas for brothy
kinds of soup, that would go with a ham-and-swiss quiche, that aren't
french onion soup? I am drawing a complete blank. Oh, and it can't have
mushrooms in it.

Margaret