[Sca-cooks] re: leftovers

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:56:41 PST 2001

<<I don't have leftover turkey at my house (what's the point of cooking
one, for one person? especially one with a lamentable lack of freezer
space? <g>), but my two most favorite turkey leftover dishes would be
the open-faced hot turkey sandwiches my dad made, and the mulligatawny
soup from my mom's recipe (basically, rich gobbler broth and bits of
leftover meat, with rice, tomatoes, sauteed carrots, onions, tart apple
and curry powder--old, old family recipe).  I can dig the recipe out if
you like. <g>
--Maire>>

Please do!

--Arte