[Sca-cooks] Help! Need Recipe for Apple-vinegar stuff

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Nov 20 19:48:30 PST 2001

Last year we talked about a condiment, that consisted of apple vinegar (?)
and other "stuff" boiled down to make a syrup.  I've moved computers, and my
recipes file is temporarily out of reach.

I got a pork loin and had the butcher slice it into a roulade.  I want to
stuff this, tie it up, drizzle it with this stuff, stud with prunes and
roast it.
(Lanie, stop giggling!  This is NOT what is going to happen to Puck after
12th Night!)

Regina