[Sca-cooks] HALVAH ICE CREAM & uncooked eggs

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 08:39:28 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/21/2001 10:59:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

> PS: what is everyone's ideas about using uncooked eggs?

I've been using a raw egg in my malted shakes for over 30 years and never had
a problem, my only caution would be if an individual had a comprimised immune
system better not to take the chance.

> Can be topped with grated pareve chocolate too.

I thought any dark chocolate was pareve or am I mistaken?

Ld Annan nam Beanntan